The Call Valet™ has features not available on other products to date.
!!These powerful features are recommended to be used with caution!!
The Call Valet™ will block calls of all user designated numbers.
- Call Valet™ must be used in conjunction with Caller ID option from your telephone service provider.
- Only one Call Valet™ is required for each telephone line.
- Adheres to the North American Caller ID standards, displaying the name and number of all incoming calls.
- Blocked telephone numbers are edited by the users and are under their control.
- Displays and stores the latest 50 incoming caller ids. (When receiving, and storing the 51st call, the oldest call will be deleted from its memory.)
- Blocks up to 200 numbers.
- Blocks entire area codes, e.g. 800*******, 886*******, 647******* blocks all numbers from area codes (800), (886) and (647) respectively.
- Blocks calls that display ‘No name and No number’ or where the Caller ID has been blocked by callers. See cautions
- Provides visual indication when a call is being blocked.
- While a call is being blocked user has the option to speak to the caller by simply picking up the handset of the telephone connected to the line.
- The call blocking list may be edited by:
- transferring numbers from the received number list
- manually entering them using the Call Valet’s keypad.
- Any number in the blocking list may be removed at any time.
Your Call Valet™ package includes:
- The Call Valet
- DC power adapter
- Telephone line cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Area code blocking – Some regional/local areas may share different area codes, make sure no important telephone numbers are being blocked.
- “No Name, No Number” calls – Some organizations e.g. hospitals, government offices, etc. may not provide number and name in their caller id.